- Bags & Backpacks – use our Amazon Wish List to purchase items desperately needed to fill backpacks for our heroes and tote bags for their parents.
- Hospital room decorating – decorate the room of a hero on the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit who will be away from home for a month or more.
- Helping Heroes – help Heroes’ families in practical ways such as doing yard work.
- Special Events – meet new people, greet and assist patrons, play with kids and meet our heroes and their families! You can also help with crafts with our heroes in the outpatient clinic at the hospital.
- Coordinate a supply drive or a fundraiser at work or in your neighborhood – Download a copy of our Service Project Packet. It includes your application form to describe your project and submit to Connor's Heroes.
- Sponsor a Hero family at the annual Heroes Art Ball – learn about our signature fund raising gala held in the spring.
If you live in Central Virgina and would like to get started, register as a volunteer by filling out this form. We will contact you and find the right volunteer opportunity for you.