- Bags & Backpacks – assemble backpacks for our heroes and tote bags for their parents or help us organize our storage space. Download our Wishlist of necessary items.
- Hospital room decorating – decorate the hospital room of a hero who will be away from their bedroom at home for a month or more.
- Helping Heroes – help Heroes’ families in practical ways by delivering dinner and doing yard work.
- Superheroes & Sidekicks – be a buddy to a hero or his/her sibling by committing to spending at least four hours a month with him or her doing fun things like going to the movies, a baseball game or spending an afternoon at the park.
- Special Events – staff one of our special events where you can meet new people, greet and assist patrons, play with kids in the Kids Zones and meet our heroes and their families! You can also help by doing things like creating crafts with our heroes in the outpatient clinic at the hospital.
- Coordinate a supply drive or a fundraiser at work or in your neighborhood – Download a copy of our Service Project Packet. It includes your application form to describe your project and submit to Connor's Heroes.
- Sponsor a Hero family at the annual Heroes Art Ball – learn about our signature fund raising gala held in early May.
To get started, register as a volunteer by filling out this form. We will contact you and find the right volunteer opportunity for you.